Security Analyst at FRSecure LLC
Megan Larkins is a member of our Information Security team who's driven to help organizations of all sizes recognize the urgent and critical nature of taking an active role in information security. Having previously served as the lone-IT person and IT Director for a mid-sized business, Megan thoroughly understands the challenges of addressing the wide range of responsibilities that frequently fall into the bucket of an Information Technology department. In her free time, Megan enjoys taking her kids on outdoor excursions exploring the beauty of Minnesota, playing video games, and studying to take the CISSP exam.
Entries by Megan Larkins
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- Quiz: Estimate Your FISASCORE
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO