A Real World Assessment of Your Internal IT Security Risks
How Exactly is Internal Vulnerability Assessment Done?
A Review of the Network Architecture and Management Practices
- Network Connectivity
- Remote Access
- Directory Services
- Servers and Storage
- Mobile Devices
- Logging and Alerting
- Vulnerability Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Vulnerability Scanning on the Internal Network
- Tests for password policies, system permissions, required auditing and system settings that are common in all networks
- Tests for user auditing settings, such as their password complexity and logging access failures and logons that are common in all networks
- Tests conducted against a database of 47,000+ known vulnerabilities
- Tests for the existence of sensitive files and data leakage
- Tests against known good configurations
Analysis of the Collected Vulnerability Data
- Risk analysis and quantification
- Removal of insignificant data from results
- Prioritization of the risks identified
- Recommendations for remediation and ongoing maintenance
How do I Get a Quote?
Talk to FRSecure to make sure this is the right kind of testing for you as there are many different types of this testing that you may need to consider. Have ready the number of workstations, users and staff on your network.