About Patsy Rossow
Patsy Rossow has 25 years experience in IT. Patsy has extensive experience handling security threats, regulating data access, and security program management. Prior to FRSecure, Patsy held various technical positions with Scholarship America and built its information security program. Patsy is instrumental in establishing FRSecure’s PCI methodology.
Entries by Patsy Rossow
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- S2ME: Personal Security Assessment
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO