About Lori Blair
Lori has over 30 years working in the Information Security field. Lori has extensive experience across all Information Security domains including but not limited to data governance, policy development and management, identity and access management, audit and compliance, risk management, vendor management, physical security, technical security and control design and implementation. Over the course of her career Lori has held several industry certifications including the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). Prior to joining FRSecure Lori has held a number leadership and individual contributor positions across many industries including the Department of Defense, healthcare, finance and banking, retail, information security consulting, and insurance to name a few.
Entries by Lori Blair
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- S2ME: Personal Security Assessment
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO