About Shawn Pollard
Shawn has close to 30 years of information security experience. He's been a systems engineer for multiple organizations across numerous industries, and even has experience holding a top-secret security clearance working communications for the United States Air Force and Air Guard. At FRSecure, Shawn is part of the analyst team that plays a critical role in ensuring our clients' security programs are constantly evolving and improving.
Entries by Shawn Pollard
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- S2ME: Personal Security Assessment
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO