Weekly information security podcast airing Monday mornings hosted by Evan Francen and Brad Nigh. In a unique focus on protecting personal information, Evan and Brad discuss information security as an issue that includes cyber security, physical security, as well as administrative controls. Evan is the CEO of FRSecure and the author of the book UNSECURITY (publish date December, 2018). Brad is the Director of Professional Services & Innovation at FRSecure and a 20+ year veteran of the industry. Hosting things like FRSecure’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Mentor Program, online hangouts, and other events together, the chemistry in their banter is sure to delight!
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- Quiz: Estimate Your FISASCORE
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO