Scanning as a ServiceThe technical threat landscape is ever changing. Stay on top of the most current vulnerabilities to your network with regular, practical and inexpensive vulnerability scanning. FRSecure will help you identify vulnerabilities and provide the appropriate level of support for your needs.
FRSecure performs a full array of information security assessments and audits including FISMA, ISO Certification, NERC/FERC, FDA, SEC, FINRA, SOX, and more. If you’re looking for an assessment, we’ve likely done it before, and are happy to discuss your needs with you. Call us today.
What is Scanning as a Service?
Scanning as a Service offers clients an annual term for scanning services with the flexibility of a multi-leveled approach depending on their security posture and the amount of expertise needed.
What levels of engagement do you offer?
Silver support is for organizations with a strong internal technical team wanting to supplement to their vulnerability and patch management systems or get second set of eyes on a regular basis.
Gold support is for organizations who prefer a security expert speak to each scan’s results and recommendations. If outsourced IT support is the organization’s primary technical presence, this is a great option.
Platinum support is for organizations who prefer a security expert not only speak to each scan, but show trends in the results and provide ongoing support and analysis to mature remediation efforts.
How would this service benefit me?
There are multiple reasons:
- Manage technical security vulnerabilities with data and expert advice
- Track measurable improvement in your technical security
- Stay up to date on the latest vulnerabilities to your network
- Know when and why to apply critical system patches
How much does Scanning as a Service cost?
At FRSecure, every project is custom designed for our clients. Scanning can be conducted at any frequency, but typically Monthly or Quarterly. We take into account your organization’s size, complexity, industry, compliance requirements, and most importantly, your actual needs. Because of our tailored approach, all you need to do is spend a few minutes on the phone with our team to make sure we are delivering exactly what you need and want.
What makes FRSecure different?
There are many significant value propositions that our clients realize. Examples include:
- FRSecure’s Methodology – FRSecure has developed a proprietary approach to assessing information security risks. It’s more than a checklist of questions and recorded answers. Our approach gives you a full picture of your risks – prioritized and rated – with recommended solutions, so you know which security investments will have the greatest impact.
- FRSecure’s Project Leader – All of our project leaders have more than 15 years of information security experience as a leader in, and consultant for hundreds of companies ranging from the Fortune 100 to SMBs. BIO’s for our project leaders are available upon request.
- Full Transparency – FRSecure strongly believes in empowering our customers. The more knowledge transfer that occurs during our engagement, the more value our customers recognize. FRSecure fully discloses the methods, tools, and configurations used to perform analysis work for our customers in the hope that they can easily adopt our processes for their future benefit.
- Product Agnostic – FRSecure does not represent any third-party products or services; on purpose. Our projects and recommendations stand on their own, with no ulterior motive to sell you things you don’t really need.