Vendor Risk Management
You have outsourced technology and have key, critical vendors that provide services and either have access to your network or have access to your key data. How do you ensure they are keeping your data safe and aren’t introducing risk to your environment? In this onsite workshop FRSecure will walk you through Vendor Risk Management best practices, considerations and documentation to ensure that you are managing these risks.
At the end of this session, each attendee will have:
- A high-level policy for managing vendor risk
- A draft of a Vendor Risk Management Plan created by the attendee
- A plan for implementing the Vendor Risk Management Plan
The topics covered include:
- What does this mean in an Info Security Environment?
- Types of vendors/Classifying your vendors
- Expectations, Considerations and Best Practices
- How to manage vendor risks & create a Vendor Risk Management Plan
- How to implement your vendor risk management plan
FRSecure LLC (Training Room)
Workshop Coach | Brad Nigh, Senior Security Analyst
Brad Nigh is a passionate information security expert who serves businesses of all sizes, in all industries by cooperatively solving the complex issues surrounding information security. Brad Nigh comes to FRSecure with 8+ years of management and leadership experience working in 24/7 environments that required top tier technical skills, and efficient project management. In addition, Brad has several years of experience working in highly regulated industries that are required to comply with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, OCC, and various state regulatory requirements. Brad will be assisting FRSecure clients with comprehensive information security assessments and will also provide security leadership, guidance, and governance to their security programs.
Workshop Cost $500.00
Click here to read Cancellation Policy
Interested in attending? Fill out the form below and we’ll let you know when the workshop is scheduled.