Incident Response Plan Creation/Fundamentals
Did your assessment show that you need to develop an Incident Response Plan, but you don’t know how to start? Are you concerned that you could have an incident, but your team wouldn’t know what to do first? In this onsite workshop, FRSecure will walk you through the importance of an IR Plan, what should be included, how to test it and provide time for you to start preparing your plan.
At the end of this session, each attendee will have:
- A good understanding of the importance and scope of a good Incident Response Plan
- Best Practices, options and recommendations for their IR Plan
- Draft plan completed by the attendee
- Draft plans that cover the testing, maintaining and communication of the Incident Response Plan completed by the attendee
Topics Covered Include:
- Info Security Program Overview
- What is an Incident Response Plan?
- Why is it important
- Review a template that includes
- Who should be involved?
- What are the scenarios that should be covered?
- What are the decision points to include?
- Time to draft your own high level plan
- How do you know if your Incident Response Plan is complete?
- Keeping the incident Response Plan current
- Testing and communicating the incident response plan
FRSecure LLC (Training Room)
Date: July 20, 2017
Workshop Coach | Brad Nigh, Senior Security Analyst
Brad Nigh is a passionate information security expert who serves businesses of all sizes, in all industries by cooperatively solving the complex issues surrounding information security. Brad Nigh comes to FRSecure with 8+ years of management and leadership experience working in 24/7 environments that required top tier technical skills, and efficient project management. In addition, Brad has several years of experience working in highly regulated industries that are required to comply with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, OCC, and various state regulatory requirements. Brad will be assisting FRSecure clients with comprehensive information security assessments and will also provide security leadership, guidance, and governance to their security programs.
Workshop Cost $750.00
Click here to read Cancellation Policy
Interested in attending? Fill out the form below and we’ll let you know when the workshop is scheduled.