How to Manage Risk
You know you need to manage risk, but don’t know where to start. How can you effectively mitigate risks, if you haven’t identified your risks? In this onsite workshop FRSecure will walk you through different types of risk, how to assess and mitigate your risks and begin to put together your Risk Assessment and Plan.
At the end of this session, each attendee will have:
- A high-level policy for managing risk
- A good understanding of the types of risk
- A draft of a Risk Assessment created by the attendee
- A plan for implementing the Risk Management Plan
The topics covered include:
- Why is it important to manage and understand risk?
- Types of risk
- How to assess/identify your risk
- Key components of a good risk assessment
- Risk Management Plans
- Best Practices
- How to roll out your risk management plan
FRSecure LLC (Training Room)
Day 1 – Agenda
Workshop Coach | Brad Nigh, Senior Security Analyst
Brad Nigh is a passionate information security expert who serves businesses of all sizes, in all industries by cooperatively solving the complex issues surrounding information security. Brad Nigh comes to FRSecure with 8+ years of management and leadership experience working in 24/7 environments that required top tier technical skills, and efficient project management. In addition, Brad has several years of experience working in highly regulated industries that are required to comply with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, OCC, and various state regulatory requirements. Brad will be assisting FRSecure clients with comprehensive information security assessments and will also provide security leadership, guidance, and governance to their security programs.
Workshop Cost $750.00
Click here to read Cancellation Policy