How to create an effective Info Security Roadmap (or, we had the assessment, now what)
You had your assessment and now you have all these reports, what do you do next? How do you get started? In this onsite workshop, FRSecure will walk you through how to create a Roadmap from your Assessment Results and how to get buy in on that roadmap.
At the end of this session, each attendee will have:
- A good understanding of how to create An Information Security Roadmap based on risk assessment results
- A plan for prioritizing items on the roadmap
- A high-level draft of a roadmap completed by the attendee
- Recommendations for how to present your Roadmap to your leadership team and get buy in
The topics covered include:
- What is an Information Security Roadmap and why do you need one?
- How to consume Assessment results
- Prioritizing action items
- How far out should you plan, considering other active projects, and how often do you assess the overall Roadmap
- How to determine when to get outside help
- Laying out a plan
- Walk through creating a plan from sample assessment results
- Talk through choices
- Start drafting own Roadmap from attendee results
- How to present the Roadmap/get buy in
- Key things to communicate and know
FRSecure LLC (Training Room)
Workshop Coach | Brad Nigh, Senior Security Analyst
Brad Nigh is a passionate information security expert who serves businesses of all sizes, in all industries by cooperatively solving the complex issues surrounding information security. Brad Nigh comes to FRSecure with 8+ years of management and leadership experience working in 24/7 environments that required top tier technical skills, and efficient project management. In addition, Brad has several years of experience working in highly regulated industries that are required to comply with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, OCC, and various state regulatory requirements. Brad will be assisting FRSecure clients with comprehensive information security assessments and will also provide security leadership, guidance, and governance to their security programs.
Workshop Cost $750.00
Click here to read Cancellation Policy