You know you have information and equipment that are key assets to your company. How do you classify them, track them and destroy them? How do you know what you think you have is correct? In this onsite workshop, you will learn about the different types of assets you may have, how to classify them and best practices for destruction.
At the end of this session, each attendee will have:
- A good understanding of what types of assets you have
- Draft Policies and Procedures created by attendee
- A high-level plan for validating assets
- Draft procedures for asset destruction
The topics covered include:
- Why is Asset Management so important?
- What is considered an asset/Types of assets
- How to track different types of assets
- Asset Destruction
- Verifying your tracking/updating
- Policies and Procedures related to Asset Management
- How to implement Asset Management
FRSecure LLC (Training Room)
Workshop Coach | Brad Nigh, Senior Security Analyst
Brad Nigh is a passionate information security expert who serves businesses of all sizes, in all industries by cooperatively solving the complex issues surrounding information security. Brad Nigh comes to FRSecure with 8+ years of management and leadership experience working in 24/7 environments that required top tier technical skills, and efficient project management. In addition, Brad has several years of experience working in highly regulated industries that are required to comply with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, OCC, and various state regulatory requirements. Brad will be assisting FRSecure clients with comprehensive information security assessments and will also provide security leadership, guidance, and governance to their security programs.
Workshop Cost $500.00
Click here to read Cancellation Policy