Cloud Security Workshop
Your company determined that Cloud Services were a good idea…but now, how do you manage the cloud vendors and what are your responsibilities and what should you expect. In this onsite workshop, FRSecure will walk you through key considerations, how to manage cloud vendors and cloud technology, best practices.
At the end of this session, each attendee will have:
- A high-level policy for managing cloud technology drafted by attendee
- Best practices for managing cloud technology
- A plan for actions to take related to cloud technology
- Draft cloud technology policies and procedures created by attendee
The topics covered include:
- Cloud Technology Definition
- Information Security Issues and Best Practices in a Cloud Environment
- Vendor Management for Cloud Vendors
- Cloud Technology and Vendor Specific Policies
- Next Steps/Creating a Plan
FRSecure LLC (Training Room)
Workshop Coach | Brad Nigh, Senior Security Analyst
Brad Nigh is a passionate information security expert who serves businesses of all sizes, in all industries by cooperatively solving the complex issues surrounding information security. Brad Nigh comes to FRSecure with 8+ years of management and leadership experience working in 24/7 environments that required top tier technical skills, and efficient project management. In addition, Brad has several years of experience working in highly regulated industries that are required to comply with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, OCC, and various state regulatory requirements. Brad will be assisting FRSecure clients with comprehensive information security assessments and will also provide security leadership, guidance, and governance to their security programs.
Workshop Cost $500.00
Click here to read Cancellation Policy
Interested in attending? Fill out the form below and we’ll let you know when the workshop is scheduled.