Information Security Analyst at FRSecure LLC
Phil Godinez is part our information security team whose passion is helping companies achieve a better security posture. As certified PCI-DSS QSA, Phil's area of expertise is assisting companies in understanding and navigating through the complex set of requirements established by the PCI DSS Council to protect credit card data. Phil is active in his community as a board member for his cities Race and Equity Community Task Force. He also enjoys many types of physical activities like boxing, running, and he recently started training for Mui Thai boxing.
Entries by Phil Godinez
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- Quiz: Estimate Your FISASCORE
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO