About Evan Francen
Nickname: "The Truth"
I am a 25+ year information security veteran, and I tell it like I see it. I’m not known for being politically correct, and this sometimes gets me into trouble. More often than not; however, clients and colleagues come to appreciate the candor and common sense approach. If you look at security (the right way), you’ll find that it’s just not as complicated as people make it. I hope you enjoy my writings on security and other miscellaneous things. I really have a strong and deep passion for helping people and making the world a better place.
Check out my new book UNSECURITY
Entries by Evan Francen
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- S2ME: Personal Security Assessment
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO