Director of Professional Services & Innovation at FRSecure
Brad is a passionate information security expert with 19+ years of overall IT experience, including 9+ years of IT management and leadership experience working in 24/7 environments that required top tier technical skills, and efficient project management. In addition, Brad has years of experience working in highly regulated industries that are required to comply with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, OCC, and various state regulatory requirements. At FRSecure Brad leads the Consulting Services practice serving businesses of all sizes, in all industries by cooperatively solving the complex issues surrounding information security.
Entries by Brad Nigh
- Assessment: Ransomware Readiness
- Blog: Evan Francen’s BoTS
- Book: UNSECURITY by Evan Francen
- Cheat Sheet: GDPR Compliance
- eBook: You Want to Get Into Security?
- Overview: PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- S2ME: Personal Security Assessment
- Tool: Incident Response Logging & Categorization
- Tool: Vendor Risk Classification
- Webinar: Simplify Your Security with a vCISO